Slate Rock Oxford
All the Durability of Oxford with the Beauty of Slate Rock.
Slate Rock Oxford is Schroer & Sons’ newest metal roof profile. It features the fine beauty of slate rock without the dangerous weight and high cost. Slate Rock Oxford is coated in four layers of PVDF from Valspar which provides your home with lasting beauty that will not fade, break, or crack. In addition, your Slate Rock Oxford roof is coated with a reflective paint finish which keeps the roof surface cooler. This reduces cooling expenses during the hot summer months.
Beauty That Lasts A Lifetime
Slate Rock Oxford is manufactured with 95% recycled, 0.024″ aluminum. This means two things. It means that it will last forever because aluminum will never rust. It also means that your roof is lightweight. Slate Rock Oxford weights only 40lbs per 100 square feet. This is compared to true slate rock which can weight between 650-4000 lbs per 100 square feet. A lightweight roof reduces stress on your home’s structure. A lightweight roof means your home will last longer.
Beauty and Strength
Slate Rock Oxford is designed with a 4-way interlocking panel. Every panel locks into place, fastened above, below, and on both sides. Each panel is secured to the roof deck with special aluminum ring shank nails every 12 inches. These nails are most effective in ensuring your Slate Rock Oxford roof will withstand the worst of weather conditions.
Slate Rock Oxford sheds ice and snow faster than most other roofs. It’s unique low profile means your roof will not become ice-logged. It will not absorb moisture and will not rot. Slate Rock Oxford is fire-resistant.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Classic Metal Roof Systems offers the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty available. Our warranty guarantees your roof will not chip, peel, flake, blister, burn, rust, split, or crack with age. Additionally, our paint systems carry a non-pro-rated 30-Year Limited Warranty ensuring your roof’s finish will resist fade and chalk. And if you sell your home the warranty transfers to all future owners, extending 40 years from the point of installation. If your roof does experience a warranted failure, we will not only cover the cost of materials but workmanship to repair or replace your roof.
We provide a warranty of this level and coverage because our products and technology are proven. In over 30 years of roofing thousands of homes across the world, we have had fewer than ten warranted claims. We are proud of that track record and are committed to set new standards of excellence for years to come.
At a Glance…
- Available in a variety of lasting Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes
- Concealed fasteners for unobstructed beauty and unmatched protection
- Maintenance free — will not rust, crack, or rot
- Resists streaking and staining
- Withstands wind speeds of over 200 mph
- One of the most proven residential roofing products available
- Will not burn — protects against flying embers from wildfires or chimneys
- Panels interlock rather than overlap like many metal systems
- Sheds ice and snow with reflected heat from the sun
- Will not absorb water and become waterlogged
- Will not rot or support insect infestation
- Self-cleaning “Open Valley” system is maintenance free
- Lifetime Limited Warranty protects against fade and chalk
- Energy Star Partner
- “Cool Coatings” reflect radiant heat
- Made from 95% post-consumer recycled aluminum
- Can usually be installed over existing roofs, reducing burden on landfills
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay