Edco Arrowline Enhanced Slate/Shake
Features & Benefits
- 11 Colors – A wide variety of solid and enhanced colors, one of which is assured to meet your needs.
- Great Investment – Achieve the look of natural slate for a fraction of the weight and cost.
- Lightweight – In comparison to natural stone slate, steel eliminates the need to reinforce a roof deck.
- Unmatched Warranty – Only lifetime, non-prorated limited warranty that includes material and labor.
- Cool Roof Technology – PVDF finish reflects sunlight and absorbs less heat than typical roofing material.
- Resistant to Mold and Mildew Growth – PVDF finish includes a non-nutrient for fungal growth.
- Impact Resistance – UL Class 4 Impact Rating, the highest impact rating available.
- Wind Resistance – Tested to resist wind speeds up to 160 mph.
- Durability – Will not chip, crack or peel.
- Virtually Maintenance-Free – Achieve a consistent look with our 30-year fade protection.
- Non-Combustible – Most steel roofing assemblies achieve Class A fire rating, the highest in the industry.
- Environmentally Friendly – Steel roofing is 100 percent recyclable which means any waste associated with the installation of our products can be recycled into future consumer goods without harm to the environment.
Authentic Slate Look
Arrowline slate roofing provides the authentic look of stone slate tiles at fraction of the weight and cost.
EDCO steel slate roofing is less expensive, more durable, while providing all of the style and character of traditional stone slate roofs.
All warranties are not created equal. At EDCO, we stand behind our quality to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. We back every one of our products with the best warranty in the industry that includes material and labor.